We align ourselves with quality brands, and have the best
energy saving LED globes to reduce your Lighting Costs
Please note there may be some instances where our
Globes cannot be installed.
Our globes provide excellent warm lighting, suitable for
both living areas and bedrooms
Please note our Globes are not suitable for lighting on
dimmer circuits. However we have a dimmable globe
available at a cost of $20 per globe.
HOW IT WORKS
Our A Grade Electrician will visit your home and carry out
a pre installation safety inspection.
We then confirm that our LED downlights are compatible
with your existing Electrical Transformers, and gain your
consent to carry out the Installation of new LED downlights.
We carry out the Installation, and replace your Halogen
downlights with new LED downlights.
We are required to take the old Halogen downlights away
(one for one exchange program) with us so that they can
be decommissioned safely.
We require payment of the $17.99 per globe at the time of
installation via credit card or cash.
- 3 year manufacturer's product warranty.
CASE STUDY - LUCY
||Lucy’s home has 15
||Her average monthly
costs are currently $27
||But with the installation
lighting that average
amount would be reduced to
COST PER MONTH
||Saving her annual lighting
costs by $283 per annum
SAVING PER ANNUM
||Lucy’s payback on her
Terms and Conditions
• Minimum of 10 existing halogen down lights per household to qualify
• Pricing is dependent on the customer assigning the right to create ESS Certificate for
the installation of LED lighting to GHGP. Prices are correct at the time
of upload and are subject to change.
• Additional charges may apply where identified by the electrician on the day of
installation. These include but are not limited to; hardwiring and double wiring of transformers,
transformers screwed to battens, any safety rectification works, high ceiling access or
equipment and dimmer switch incompatibility.
Any applicable additional charges will be discussed
at the time of your installation and must be agreed upon prior to commencement of works.
• The offer is provided as part of the New South Wales Governments ESS
program and is only available to eligible households in accordance with
the ESS program.
• Offer is only available as long as the ESS Scheme operates, unless
• For more information about the ESS Scheme please go to
• Case Study is an example only and uses the following generic assumptions,
which may not be applicable to your circumstances and actual results may differ.
Existing lighting are 50w halogen globes replaced with a 7W LED globe, 4 hours
per day usage and electricity usage charges of 0 .30 per kWh