We align ourselves with quality brands, and have the best
energy saving LED globes to reduce your Lighting Costs
Please note there may be some instances where our
Globes cannot be installed.
Our globes provide excellent warm lighting, suitable for
both living areas and bedrooms
Please note our Globes are not suitable for lighting on
dimmer circuits .However we have a dimmable globe
available at a cost of $20 per globe.
HOW IT WORKS
Our A Grade Electrician will visit your home and carry out
a pre installation safety inspection.
We then confirm that our LED downlights are compatible
with your existing Electrical Transformers, and gain your
consent to carry out the Installation of new LED downlights.
We carry out the Installation, and replace your Halogen
downlights with new LED downlights.
We are required to take the old Halogen downlights away
(one for one exchange program) with us so that they can
be decommissioned safely.
We require payment of the $5 per globe at the time of
installation via credit card or cash.
- 2 years product warranty.
Please be aware this Warranty applies to the Globe only.
CASE STUDY - LUCY
||Lucy’s home has 15
||Her average monthly
costs are currently $27
||But with the installation
lighting that average
amount would be reduced to
COST PER MONTH
||Saving her annual lighting
costs by $283 per annum
SAVING PER ANNUM
||Lucy’s payback on her
Terms and conditions
• Minimum 10 globes
• Not compatible on Dimmer circuits
• Pricing is dependent on the customer assigning the right to create REES for
the installation of LED lighting to the installer. Prices are correct at the time
of print and are subject to change.
• Replacement fittings are available at $3 per fitting if required.
• The offer is provided as part of the South Australian Government REES
Scheme and is only available to eligible households in accordance with
the REES scheme.
• Not available in all areas, please contact us for further information on availability in your area.
• Offer is only available as long as the REES Scheme operates, unless
• For more information about the REES Scheme please go to
• Case Study is an example only and uses the following generic assumptions,
which may not be applicable to your circumstances and actual results may differ.
Existing lighting are 50w halogen globes replaced with a 7W LED globe, 4 hours
per day usage and electricity usage charges of 0 .30 per kWh